Confirmed so far for 2013 are several UK firsts, from Futura Design, Clark Abel, Spyker, Vencer, Zagato and others, and brand new models from Bentley, Maserati, McLaren, Rolls-Royce and Startech.
Mostly car based, there are two motorcycle classes, 'Sporting Motorcycles from the 1920s to 1970s' and 'One-offs and Oddball Motorcycles', both with our own Classic Racer editor, Malcolm Wheeler, among the judges. Malc will be sitting beside Steve 'Stavros' Parrish on the judging panel and will work alongside Derek Bell MBE, Murray Walker OBE and a multitude of other respected journalists and motoring dignitaries.
Enjoy more Classic Racer reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
The line-up consists of:
· The Audemars Piguet British Super Car Show
· The Chubb Insurance Concours d’Elégance
· The Royal College of Art ‘Concours of the Future’ design exhibition
· The Chubb Insurance Tour d’Elégance
· The EFG Private Bank Art & Memorabilia Fayre
· The Luxury Retail Village
? For more information, visit www.salonprivelondon.com