26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 11th March 2015
The fifth annual Prescott Bike Festival promising to be the best yet! A Paddock Specials Show 'n' Tell, a host of trade stands and a Dealer Zone will be supplemented by entertainment, great food, live music and host of star riders...
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 2nd March 2015
Kickback, The National Custom Bike Show and Festival takes place over the last weekend of March (28-29) at Stoneleigh Park near Coventry. This expanding event features just about every sort of special under the sun: chops, bobbers, cafe racers, street scramblers, flat-trackers, streetfighters, new-wave and old-school customs.
25 November 2014The story broke, in March 1980, that Barry Sheene would be missing from the British team for the Anglo American Match Races, after he had failed to agree start money terms with Motor Circuit Developments boss Chris Lowe...
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: Mar/Apr 2015
• The Tornado blows out: Colin Edwards reflects
• Stan Dibben: No passengers in this game
• 1974 Daytona 200 in pictures
• Triumph T100: The tale of a Tiger
• Peggy Hyde: Beating the boys at their own game
• Kim Newcombe: Kiwi People's Champion
• Bridgestone: The TT team that never was
• Next issue on sale: April 16, 2015